The Community in Teuk Thla, Phnom Penh, started in 1997. Now the house is also a Provincial House and the biggest salesian sisters’s campus hosts different schools and activities:
- Kindergarten: 275 students
- Primary School: 554 students
- Secondary School: 391 stud.
- Food Technology and Hotel services course: 52 students
- Boarding house for Primary School + Secondary school and Training Center: 103 girls
- Vocational Group: 20 girls
- Catechesis: 325 recipients
- Ass. Past-pupils (Primary School + Training Center): 60 recipients
- Literacy program: 20 students
Life’s Direction Encounter: A group composed of around 39 girls coming from our 2 Centers in Phnom Penh who are reflecting about their life’s vocation. Guided with periodical encounters by the Provincial Coordinator of Formation.
Catechesis: In our house we follow, with regular
catechism classes, different groups: a group of catholic children and girls;
catholic teachers and staff.
Religious formation for non-Christian students and staff who desire to know more about our faith.
We have two groups of Pastpupils. One group is constituted by the graduates of the Food Technology and Hotel Services course while another one is composed by the graduates of the Primary School. Both groups have separate monthly formation meetings.
Sisters and some catholic teachers from our community actively participate in the animation of the catechesis in the Parish.